Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reading and writing keeps me alive, though I may not be the best at it. I haven't been reading books these few years, but online articles, blogs or other sorts of interesting sites on the net fuels me. I've always admired people who can write brilliantly.

On the way to school today, I finally took out an issue of broader perspectives. I felt like I've shortchanged myself these few years just by being lazy and not putting in the effort to read. Its never too late to start, is it? Have to broaden my perspectives and widen my range of vocabulary.

Tchaikovsky's nutcracker (or any classical music in general) in the morning serves as a remedy for me whenever work strikes. Orchestral music is beautiful. I've always dreamnt of travelling to Europe someday and listen to orchestras after orchestras, plays after plays. I'll definitely travel there again, the few days spent in czech with the choir was far too short.




I've decided to keep a written diary, certain thoughts should still be kept to myself. My mind seems to be used to the changes already, I'm glad. On the road to recovery, perhaps? :D

There's something wrong with my archives, not all the posts are shown so the first few posts of every month can't be seen. Help? :(

Its 9:11 pm and I've got no idea why I'm not feeling hungry at all, only had hotcakes in the morning which I didn't even finish.

Going back to painting now, lots more to go.

No comments: